Wednesday, November 29, 2006



Hi Mr. Thompson Everybody

Weds 29/11/06 I thought I would place my self portrait with beard n Lillies on this blog, pity about it being sideways on but there you go.

Questions Questions Eh Mr. Thompson.

Answer me this one Mr. thompson, why hasn't someone from those oh so concerned Assembly members in the Mental Health Debate written an email or letter to Welsh Water on my behalf asking them that 'Under the circumstances couldn't they reconsider their decision'?????After all they are all aware of these blogs, aren't they Chief Constable.

Or what about all of those County Councillors that is every one of those on the council e-democracy web page that I've emailed highlighting some of that and what the council could do to help the situation if I were to apply for the water meter, i.e. can they supply blue barrels that some use plenty and chuck them away company in Wales might have to dispose of, not just to me but others in a similar situation, so that I can water my Garden and flush my loo from free water supplied by the Great Architect of the universe HUH??? With just a little creative exterior plumbing.

To busy making stupid laws about when rubbish carn't be taken anymore cos its not in a bin EH? Crazydave. Thasss Right.

Can you answer that one for me Mr. Thompson and while your at it ask yourself are they prepared to do it for others? So thats another question not raised in the Mental Health Live in the Community Services for you.

Lets look at the good ole Economically Inactive Euphemism they liked to use in the debate last week shall we Mr. Thompson. I wonder how much more economically active I could have been if someone at the DWP had a heart and had granted me DLA in 2002, as I understand it some people who appear in no worse physical or mental health than me or are getting up to £200 a month additional income, if you calculate that back it comes to £12,000.00 over the last few years. ergo I would have been £12,000.00 more economically active than I have been allowed to be.

Who would have seen the benefits of that additional income into my life Mr. Thompson? Maybe the BBC cos I might have then been able to afford the TV Licence and the additional cost of the electricity to run it.

Maybe some phone company cos I might have been able to afford ther line rental charge of what £120 per annum plus the calls cost.

Maybe an internet provider so that I could do all this in the privacy of my own home rather than have to come to the library (ah some good out of the council eh Crazydave) in order to do this.

Maybe a digital camera company so that I could photograph not only my lovely banners but take fotos of the beauty that I see in my life, so that I could use to produce other art works. then of course there is the cost of paint n canvas something that I have had to scrimpt n starve to get so far, in a life that is already drastically cut back on.

Maybe it would have gone to a car hire company so that rather than ownership I could just have one to use every now and then to get away from this city. What I am driving at here Mr. Thompson it that it would have gone to other people and they would have been enriched by it, as it is they have been denied that as much as I have. Just like the Holosync brain wave syncronization company, that noone in the Welsh Assembly is to bothered about letting me trial, and maybe supply other patients with.

SO CAN WE ASSUME THAT VICTIMIZATION IS IN ACTION HERE, CAN WE ASSUME THAT THE REFUSAL BY MEMBERS OF THE ASSEMBLY TO ANSWER EMAILS BY ME IS MALFEASANCE NOW MR. THOMPSON.

OR AREN'T YOUR JOURNALIST UP TO THE TASK OF ASKING THESE QUESTIONS OF MINISTERS OR MEMBERS of the welsh assembly or even of parliament.

Lets look at the Iraq war for a moment Mr. Thompson and the Crazydave view.

What have been the outcomes of that War apart from a lot of idiots Killing people. If these insurgents stopped the killing today then the occupying forces would have no reason to stay now would they, but it seems that the Iraqies enjoy mayhem and killing and torture of each other, rather than rejoicing at the gift of life.

But the results in the West have been OIL at $70 a barrel and the OIL companies the producers must have been rubbing their hands at that price, keep it going George keep it going Tony, I bet they have been loving it, and that isn't just the western OIL companies either but the ARAB Producers also so I guess they aren't to bothered that Muslims are Killing Muslims in this war, cos they have been coining it in as well.

I don't know if you've bothered with reading the conversation with God books by Mr. Walsch Mr. Thompson, in it he asks you to follow the money trail, now lets look at the spend on the War in America its in the Billions I believe, yet you never seem to hear who those Billions go to? what companies are the highest earners and who owns those companies.

I have often wondered if the same names that would appear on such a list would compare with those who donated to the elect George for president List. If I was a betting man I'd wager that such a cross comparision would raise eyebrows. How about you Mr. Thompson, and I wonder if the list of Loans that the Labour party have outstanding would do the same on their list of who the money for Iraq war has gone to.

One final thing isn't it strange that not one of the Assembly members mentioned the rip off of vulnerable adults living in Houses of Multiple Occupancy, and the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 TV Licences that your organisation can claim out of such a situation, let alone all the other things, and all they have to do is recommend that these properties be reclassified as Shared Houses, for all of that to STOP. Especially when they know a hell of lot of tenants would be classified as low waged or vulnerable.

WILFUL NEGLECT MR. THOMPSON WILFUL NEGLECT.

Oh and by the way I was singing in Cadiff City Centre yesterday afternoon while Mr. Hain was down the bay, as the Secretary of State its a wonder you media lot aren't grilling him over these allegations of Malfeasance.

All I hope is that the people of this city start to go to the http://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com/ and begin to phone your talk shows or talk about these issues and start raising merry hell about the manner in which this County Council operate, and what we as the public can do to put a stop to their stupid law making, like having black bags picked up whether they are in a bin or not for one.

Love n Light Crazydave.

for a full list of blogs go to http://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com/ PLEASE CHECK THE PREVIOUS POST SECTION ON THAT BLOG AS I HAVE NOTICED THAT UPDATES ON THE EDIT FEATURE ARE GOING THERE FIRST. TA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of
knowledge, therefore it's nice to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this blog every day.
Feel free to surf my webpage topografía

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home